Saturday, May 11, 2013

Strawberry Muffins

    There is nothing better than strawberries and chocolate bakeries. As you may know, I love baking muffins. I always try new recipes and ideas. Well, I tell you, once I tried these sweet muffins, I couldn't stop baking them. This was my favorite spring recipe and everybody loved it. I hope you enjoy my recipe.



 Ingredients

Dry ingredients

- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup strawberries, diced
- 3/4 cup  chocolate chips

- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp Baking powder (or one bag of 7g)
- 1/2 Baking soda
- A pinch of salt

Wet ingredients

- 1/2 cup milk

- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1/3 cup Vegetable oil (or melted butter)
- 1 Egg

- Vanilla extract or vanilla sugar (1 bag of 7g)

Process

1- Preheat your oven to 200°C and  and lay a muffin tray with paper muffin cases.
    In a small bowl, mix all the wet ingredients together.

2- In a mixing bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together. Make a hole in the mixture and pour the wet batter. Mix until combined. Be careful not to over mix.



3- Fill  muffin cases and bake for about 25  minutes. (cooking time may deffer so watch out)
 




 Enjoy!



  Pictures from another strawberry muffin day :)






 Happy baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment